中tag了~

第一次中tag,被不二坏tag了~
1.What's your ambition?
Answer: Guess that majority of you would have this 'teacher' as your ambition when you are small. Haha.me too, of course.
But for sure now I know teacher is not an easy task as what I think it was.
Er..my ambition is to be a director (way too far from reality hor..ya I know I know)
It's my dream rather than my ambition I guess. Haha!
Nowdays we seldom talk bout ambition anymore, dream is a better word la..
咸鱼也可以有梦想的!!!
2.Who is more important to you?Friends or Boy/Girlfriend?
Answer: Both are important to me lor..
But just don't blame me when I 有异性没人性的时候lor..haha!
3. What kind of pictures do you like to take ?
Answer: I like still life.
Cos I'm not an expert in photography and I am forever slow in capturing 'the moment',
so taking photos with 'living things' inside the photo sounds real tough to me.
(btw, do I get the question right? ;p)
4.Do you think you have enough confidence?
Answer: Most of the time, NO.
But hey hey I'm a good pretender!
5.How many babies you want?
Answer: Wah..ideally 2 but 'accidents' do happen, right?
6.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Answer: Of course!!!!
雨后总有彩虹
7.What is your goal for this year?
Answer: Save enough money to go travelling in 2009
For the moment, till year end, I would set 'still-survive-after-account-closing' as my short term goal. haha!
8.Do you believe in eternity love?
Answer: Wish to believe but deep down inside I don't know the answer either..
9.Are you slacking now?
Answer: Guess so...
10.What feeling do you love the most?
Answer: happy? ( nobody would say no to this feeling kua..)
Ok.. I like the feeling of being trusted and of course I like to feel that I'm needed
(just don't keep on nagging me..)
11.What do you usually have for your late night snack?
Answer: don't really take supper,
except once in awhile when my friends ask me out to go yam cha
12.If there's anything you want to tell the ppl you hate?
Answer: If I hate the person I guess I would not want to waste my time to talk to that person lor..
13.Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Answer: To be frank, to cherish every single friendship is just impossible kua..
But of course I cherish most of them la..
14.What does 'flying' means to you?
Answer: er.. 'freedom'?
(背乐响起:我是一只小小小小鸟,想要飞呀飞却飞也飞不高~)
15.What do you crave for the most currently?
Answer: 后。青春期的诗 Poetry of the day after
16.Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words :
Answer:
乖中带有点叛逆
叛逆中带有点白痴
其实应该还是个不坏的好人
五迷
(直觉地认为)是个有义气的人
注:第一跟第二是他自己的讲的哦~请看这里。哈哈!
17.What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
Answer: listen to mayday's songs and watching dramas
18.What will you become in another 10 years to come?
Answer: This sounds like an interview question..
If i'm in an interview session, I would say to the interviewer 'I would be sitting at your place' Ha!
ok..can I refuse to answer this, cos I don't like prediction, I like surprises instead
19.Which place used to be your favourite destination but now you hate the most?
Answer: huh..??
Couldn't think of any wor..
20.How many years have you been blogging?
Answer: (thinking hard)..should be 2-3 years kua (but not here la..)
哈哈!终于轮到我tag别人了~~
名单出卢:
3 Responses
  1. 不二坏 Says:

    know u more and more after this tag..
    haha...ermmm...do u have msn??hope we can have a nice chat there...^^


  2. Akira 思胜 Says:

    哈哈, 是我发出这个TAG的呢...
    呵呵...


  3. sing Says:

    不二坏 >>
    嗯..有msn,不过甚少online的wor..因为不太懂网上的聊天
    schet_lee@hotmail.com
    看哪天可以在那里碰到吧!

    akira思胜>>
    hor..就是你..发起人~